The Kind of People We're Looking For:
Minimum requirements for our program are individuals with a Bachelor's Degree and some teaching experience in high school and/or middle school. It's also important to know that we take our Mission and Vision Statement seriously. We try to live up to it every day. Please read our M&V Statement before deciding to apply. If you're doubtful about the sentiments expressed there, this may not be the place for you.
Additional qualifications and experience that will make you an even stronger candidate are the following:
- You came to the teaching profession out of a desire and eagerness to help young minds become richer,
- you're curious about how to grow and become better in your profession,
- you have a teaching certificate from your home country, and
- you have experience in IGCSE, IB MYP/DP, AS/A-Level, and/or AP.
Openings in IPC for the 2017-2018 academic year:
Our program is undergoing rapid expansion and as a result, we will be needing teaching staff in a variety of subjects. In August, we will be running Years 8 through 12 and will have two cohorts in Year 10.
Looking for teachers in Years 8 and 9, as well as IGCSE Information and Computer Technology.
ESL / EFL
We are offering English First Language for the first time in Years 9 and 10 and our needs would span ESL in Years 8 and 9, IGCSE ESL, as well as EFL Year 9 and IGCSE English First Language. You would not be teaching all those Years, but rather the younger ones or older ones.
Applying for a Teaching Position:
- A cover letter,
- copies of your university degree(s),
- transcripts, and
- any other documents you feel are relevant.